Sending Tailored Messages with the NOW!™ Module
CentrAlert’s Crisis-Driven Alert & Control can send tailored messages to specific individuals to let them know how to get to safety or how to help mitigate a crisis. Our NOW!™ Module can send messages with just about any device in any situation. For example, you could send a text message to all the first-responders to let them know where the injured individuals are located. Or, you could email the entire office building to tell them it’s time to go down to the basement for the tornado drill. Do you work at a chemical plant? You can communicate with your employees via Advisor Alert Radio™ (AAR) to give real-time instructions about how to contain a chemical leak.
Channels the NOW!™ Module Can Work With
The module allows for multiple pathways to ensure delivery. The operator can target specific messages to specific recipients simultaneously. What are some channels the NOW!™ Module can work with? See below:
- Email NOW!™ – Direct email notification to selected recipients.
- Mobile NOW!™ – Alert cell phone users with a popup notification.
- PopUp NOW!™ – Place top-level popup notifications on computer monitors.
- Text NOW!™ – Deliver text messages to selected cell phone recipients.
- Voice NOW!™ – Call cell phones and landlines with an automated message. If they don’t pick up the phone the first time, Voice NOW! will automatically call back.
To send alerts about weather events, ask about Weather NOW!™. As part of CentrAlert’s Adaptive Intelligent Controls, the Weather NOW!™ module receives information directly from the National Weather Service (NWS) or National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and sends messages via any communication channel to warn of a weather crisis. Weather NOW! doesn’t rely on third-party interfaces but can receive weather data directly from NWS and NOAA.
If you want to learn more about any of the NOW!™ Module options, please email us or call us: +1 (859) 224-1047.