1. What information does the Know NOW! App provide? The Know NOW! App features Governor updates, COVID-19 test site locations and statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
2. Is the Know NOW! App truly free or do I have to pay after a trial period? The Know NOW! App is absolutely free to all users for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. From what sources does the Know NOW! App get its data? While we are always looking for reliable data sources to add any and all relevant data, the Know NOW! App currently pulls its data from official state COVID-19 websites, along with state Governors’ websites and the CDC website. For more information on our sources, please click here.
4. What alerts does the Know NOW! App send? The Know NOW! App sends alerts for any new update from your state Governor, be that an executive order or a new drive-through testing location.
5. Does the Know NOW! App show the location of drive-through testing sites? Yes. Every verified drive-through testing site (as well as walk-up, clinic and hospital sites) will appear on the map, complete with directions on how to get there from your current location. If a location appears on our map, it is genuine testing site. No fake or scam sites will ever feature on our map. Note – the test site locations are provided to us by third parties and we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information.
6. Can I receive updates for multiple locations? Yes. If you create a free account on the Know NOW! App, you can receive Alerts relevant to both your Home Location AND your Current Location.
7. Can I configure my alert settings and save them across multiple devices? Yes. If you create a free account on the Know NOW! App, you can select your Alert Radius, change your Home Location and select the Alert Types that you wish to receive.
8. Does the Know NOW! App send push notifications? Yes. Every alert that you have requested to receive will pop up on your device’s main screen as soon as it’s released.
9. Do I have to provide you with a location to receive alerts? Yes. In order for us to send you the most relevant alerts, we request that you enter either a Home Location or your Current Location. Note that you must set up a free account on the Know NOW! App to set a Home Location.
10. Do I have to set up an account to use the Know NOW! App? No, you don’t! Anybody can use the Know NOW! App as a guest and receive alerts based on their Current Location. However, in order to add your Home Location, configure your alerts and save your preferences across devices, you will need to set up a free account.